Video is fast becoming one of the most effective elements to include in your marketing strategy that can be implemented across all your social media channels, website and newsletters.
We are visual beings so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we engage, learn and retain more information when represented to us visually. Below are our top 10 stats proving why you should include video in your marketing strategy to grow your brand by increasing exposure.
1. Sales Growth – Consumers are 144% more likely to buy your product or service after watching a video.
2. Say more in less time – Did you know that 1 minute of video is worth 1.8 million words.
3. Teaching that works – Viewers retain 95% more information in videos, versus 10% when reading, making video an excellent learning tool.
4. Be found more – in 2019, 80% of the global internet traffic will be due to video.
5. Sales through socials – Social media users say video is their favorite type of content to consume with 48% purchasing a product or service after seeing a brands video.
6. More leads – Using video in your marketing strategy has led to 66% more qualified leads.
7. Rank Higher – Your website is 53% more likely to end up on Google’s first page if your site includes video and can increase organic search traffic on a website by 157%.
8. Be seen – using video will increase your brand awareness by 54%.
9. Make it clear – 97% of business say using explainer video has greatly helped client and consumers to understand what they do more adequately and concisely.
10. Growing trends – Video is now consumed by 71% more people than last year.
But don’t just read about it, see it for yourself…
The stats all show strong growth in the popularity and effectiveness of video for growing your brand.
Maybe you are one of the 83% of marketers or decision-makers who wish to start using or increase the use of video in their marketing strategy if there were better resources and fewer budget restraints.
This is where Vmation’s video subscription and full-service studio can help you. Contact us to learn how easy it is to grow through video.